ZOVOS-EKO, s.r.o. processes your personal data you have provided in the contact form in order to contact you by e-mail or by phone number, should you have provided the latter. When processing your personal data for this purpose, we respect your rights in the processing of personal data and comply with the same.
Information and guidance on the collection and processing of personal data
pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (‘the Regulation’ or ‘GDPR’); and pursuant to the Act no. 18/2018 Statutes on Personal Data Protection as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”)
The controller, ZOVOS-EKO, s.r.o., domiciled at Čab 268, 951 24 Čab, Business ID: 36524689, registered in the Companies House administered by Nitra District Court, section: Ltd., File no. 10711 / N hereby informs the data subjects of the collection and processing of their personal data.
This information is intended for our customers, as well as employees of our customers, who are a legal entity or a sole trader, to provide guidance in individual areas of communication related to deliveries under contractual relations.
We only process your personal data under the legal conditions specified in the Regulation or the law. As the controller, we are responsible for protecting your personal data that we have obtained or collected about you in accordance with the Regulation and the law to the extent and in accordance with the present information. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us personally or by post at our registered office, by phone at +421 377 764 201 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collection
In particular, we obtain your personal data directly from you when you voluntarily provide it to us in connection with a request or order for delivery of goods or services that you address us with in person, by phone, in writing by regular or electronic mail or through our contact form on our company’s website www.zovos-eko.sk, based on your request.
If you are an employee of our customer, who is a legal entity or a sole trader, who has designated you as its authorized person for individual areas of communication concerning the delivery of goods and services under contractual relations, we collect personal data of your employer; the provision of the data contained in this information is without prejudice to your employer’s duty of information to the extent provided for in Article 13 of the Regulation, or in § 19 of the Act concerning the collection and processing of your personal data in connection with the employment relationship between the employee and the employer.
Categories of personal data collected and processed
We shall only collect and process your regular personal data to the extent necessary for our activities related to the delivery of goods and services. We will not process special category personal data revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, political or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, sexual orientation, or other sensitive personal information about you. We process your personal data primarily to the following extent:
Identification details: first name, last name, employer (company name, address, business ID, VAT ID), position (function), signature.
Contact details: shipping address, e-mail address, and phone number.
Data on deliveries and discounts: order history, service purchased, price of the service purchased, data related to terms of service, data on discounts granted.
Bank, financial, and transaction details: bank account information, payment information.
Online identifiers: cookies.
Personal data recipients
All of your personal data will be processed and stored in our internal systems and will only be passed on to other recipients by us if it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or under a legal obligation under special legislation.
The recipients of your personal data may be any of the following:
• inspection, supervisory and other state authorities in performance of their activities within the meaning of a special legal regulation (e.g. Slovak Trade Inspection, Office for Personal Data Protection, Internal Revenue Service, etc.),
• Courts and law enforcement authorities if they make a request, or if their request is within the legitimate interests of the controller in establishing, asserting and defending its legal claims;
• Contracted service providers such as IT service providers, postal and forwarding services, financial and insurance services;
• Other recipients to whom the controller is obliged to provide personal data in accordance with a specific law or a legitimate interest, such as auditors, legal counsels, tax and accounting advisors, insurance companies, banks, credit registries, third parties evaluating the use of the services of our contractors, persons employed by us or of those in similar relationship to us, namely to the extent necessary for the performance of their work or rights, and which, in relation to the personal data provided or made available, will have the extent and will be governed by the terms agreed on in a written agreement, which we enter into with them or which will be stipulated by generally binding legal regulations, the obligation of confidentiality about such information.
The purpose of personal data processing
We will collect and further process your personal data for the following purposes:
• entering into and executing the contract; To perform contractual obligations or take action at your request before we enter into a contract with you, in particular for the purpose of processing and sending price quotations, preparing and entering into contracts, recording contracts in our internal system including any changes thereto, reviewing contractual performance and contractual obligations in particular in the sales and framework contracts, as well as other obligations relating to contract management, takeover and handover of the subject matter of the contract, settlement of claims, settlement of claims and complaints, invoicing, recovery of damages and receivables arising in connection with delivery of services; documentation and records, mutual communication of contracting parties etc. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for this purpose is Art. 6 par. 1 (b) and (c) of the Regulation, i.e. the performance of the contract and the fulfillment of the legal obligations of the controller resulting mainly from Act of the National Council of the Slovak Republic No. 513/1991 Statutes Commercial Code, as amended. The provision of personal data by the data subject is a contractual requirement in this case. In the absence of personal data, it will not be possible to enter into a contractual relationship with the data subject.
• direct communication; For the purpose of communicating directly with you to answer your questions and meet your requests sent by e-mail or via our web form, we may ask you for your contact details based on the nature or purpose of the communication. If you send us service orders, other requests, we may need to contact you to get additional information necessary to process or fulfill your order or request. For this purpose, as well as the purpose of the requested service, the processing of personal data is essential. The legal basis in this case is Art. 6 par. 1 (b) and (f) GDPR. In this context, it is in our interest to meet your requirements.
• bookkeeping and preparation of accounting documents; in particular, administration and invoicing of the price for the services supplied, processing of bookkeeping records, tax documents and invoices. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for this purpose is Art. 6 par. 1 (c) of the Regulation, i.e. the fulfillment of our legal obligations arising in particular from the Act no. 431/2002 Statutes on Accounting, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Accounting Act”), Act no. 222/2004 Statutes on Value Added Tax, as amended, etc.
• mail registration and registry administration; records and administration of mail, mail delivered and sent to and from the electronic mailbox, and records and archiving of contracts, bookkeeping, tax and related documents in our internal systems. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for this purpose is Art. 6 par. 1 (c) of the Regulation, i.e. compliance with the legal obligation of the controller pursuant to special regulations, in particular under the Act on Accounting and Act No. 395/2002 Statutes on Archives and Registries as amended.
• ensuring the functionality of our website; We record and store cookies to ensure the functionality of our website and to adapt the operation of the website to your needs. The legal basis in this case is Art. 6 par. 1 (b) and (f) GDPR. In this context, it is in our interest as regards the processing of personal data to ensure the proper functioning of our website and the business conducted through our website.
Term of keeping the personal data
We will process your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes of their processing, but no longer than over the term of our contractual relationship. In the event that we pursue legal claims against you and conduct legal or administrative proceedings, or if you pursue legal claims against us and conduct legal or administrative proceedings against us, personal data will be processed to establish, assert or defend legal claims until the legal end of such proceedings.
After termination of the contractual relationship or after the final verdict has been announced according to the previous sentence, your personal data will only be stored (archived) for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contract, due to the obligation to retain the contract and the accounting and tax records under the generally binding regulations, especially under the Accounting Act. After this time, the data will be deleted or destroyed / shredded.
Transfer of personal data to third countries or to an international organization
Your personal data is not provided to third countries or an international organization and we do not intend to transfer such personal data.
Automated decision making, including profiling
There is no automated decision-making or profiling process when we process your personal data.
Basic / essential cookies
These cookies are essential for the functioning of our website. This includes, for example, issuing anonymous session IDs to summarize multiple queries to a web server or ensuring that registrations and orders work properly.
These cookies help us save your preferences or support other features while you are on our website. For example, they allow us to remember your preferred settings for your next visit or to store your login information on our website.
Performance / statistics cookies
These cookies collect information about how you use our website (for example, which internet browser you use, how often you visit our website, which pages you open, or how long you stay on our website). These cookies do not store any information that personally identifies visitors. The information collected by these cookies is aggregated and thus anonymous.
You can accept or decline cookies – including those used to track websites – by selecting the appropriate settings for your browser. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a new cookie or block it altogether. However, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our website (for example, for purchase orders). Your browser also offers the ability to delete cookies (for example, using the Clear Browsing History feature). For more information, see User Settings under Settings in your web browser.
Rights of the data subject in relation to the personal data protection
With respect to your personal data processing, you have the following rights in addition to the rights stipulated above:
a) the right of access personal data (Art. 15 of the Regulation); You have the right to obtain confirmation from us that we are processing your personal data and, if so, you have the right to access such personal data (copies thereof) as well as additional information to the extent set out in Article 15 of the Regulation. In most cases, we will provide you with these copies of your personal information and additional information in writing, unless requested otherwise. If you have requested this information electronically, it will be provided to you electronically, subject to technical feasibility.
b) right to amend personal data (Art. 16 of the Regulation); We take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information we have about you. However, this right allows you to require us to correct your incorrect personal information or add your personal information without undue delay if it is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated. Please note that you are only required to provide us with personal information that is complete and correct, and you are responsible for the inaccuracy of the personal information you have given us.
c) right to delete personal data (the right “to forget”) (Art. 17 of the Regulation); without undue delay after exercising this right, for example, if your personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we have collected or processed the same, if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of personal data under which we process your personal data, and there is no other legal basis for the processing of personal data (such as the Agreement we have with you) if you object to the processing of personal data under Art. 21 para. 1 of the Regulation or if your personal data are processed in violation of the Regulation and the law. However, this right of yours must be assessed in the light of all relevant circumstances. For example, we may have certain legal and regulatory obligations, which means that we will not be able to comply with your request.
d) the right to restrict the processing of personal data (Art. 18 of the Regulation); In lawful cases, you have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data, e.g. if you object to the accuracy of the personal data about you we hold, but only during a period allowing us to verify the accuracy of your personal data, you object to the processing of personal data by automated decision making or the processing of your personal data is contrary to the Regulation and the law and instead, you are requesting a restriction on their use or objecting to the deletion of your personal data that we as the controller no longer need and want to delete, but you need it, for example, to prove, enforce or defend your legal claims in the ongoing legal proceedings.
e) the right to data portability (Art. 20 of the Regulation); This means the right to obtain from us the personal data you have previously provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another controller, subject to legal conditions; exercising this right is without prejudice to your right to delete personal data. However, the right to portability applies only to personal data that we have obtained from you under your consent or under the Agreement to which you are a party.
f) the right to object to the processing of personal data (Art. 21 of the Regulation); If the processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate lawful interest, or if we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling in such processing. If you object and we do not prove a valid legitimate reason for the processing of your personal data, or if you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for that purpose.
g) your right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling; You have this right if such automated decision making and profiling would have legal effects or significantly affect you (Art. 22 of the Regulation). There is no automated decision-making or profiling process when we process your personal data.
h) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 of the Regulation); If you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the Regulation or Act of the National Council of the Slovak Republic No. 18/2018 Statutes on the protection of personal data as amended, you can file a complaint (petition to initiate proceedings on the protection of personal data pursuant to Section 100 of Act No. 18/2018 Statutes) with the Office for Personal Data Protection. Office contact details:
Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27
www.dataprotection.gov.sk, tel. number: +421 / 2/3231 3214, Email: email@example.com.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written request by post to the company address or electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org.